How to unlock Huawei E 1732 (Idea Netsetter new)
Many people asked How to unlock Huawei E 1732 (new idea netsetter). Now trickspark is back with the new method to unlock netsetter. Below given the steps to unlock the Netsetter.
- Download following softwares by clicking in the download button
- You have to disable the antivirus software before running the cdma workshop.(some antiviruses remove cdma workshop)
- Insert another a non-idea sim to your huawei e1732 netsetter device.
- Now find the port where your Huawei e1732 modem is connected. Right click on your “My Computer” > Properties > Device Manager > Ports (COM & LPT) > HUAWEI Mobile Connect – 3G Application Interface (COM[The port number appear in your system])
- Open “CDMA Workshop v2.7.0.exe”.
- Select the port as shown in the above figure.
- Click on Connect And then click Read.
- Select Security tab and set the value as “000000” in the spc section also set Default(nv_read) as SPC option.
- Click on SPC then click send.
- Select memory tab and click on read then a confirmation window will come then click OK in the conformation box.
- Now a NV Items Backup box comes and set 9999 for Last NV Item in that box and press OK.
- Save the file in any name (should remember it is needed to restore).
- Then minimize CDMA Workshop and click on downgrader software.
- Follow the post ‘Flash huawei device‘ for detailed information of firmware degrading.
- You can follow the instructions (steps 1 to 9) in the post and it show error.
- After that disconnect from main tab of CDMA Workshop and unplug and plug the device.
- Find the port from the device manager as show above.
- Select the port in cdma workshop main tab and click connect.
- Select memory tab and click Write in NV Items.
- Select the file saved earlier and click Ok.
- After completing press Ok and disconnect the cdma workshop and remove the device.
- Again plug you device. It is unlocked now
- If it show error press ok and wait for sometime it will automatically detect the sim.
Enjoy Browsing 🙂
We are not responsible for any kind of damages caused to your device by using this technique, you should use this method in your own risk.
Also if you people like my post please recommend it using the left side social widget g+ and fb like…
Watch this video tutorial to see how it is done by me